Sunday, December 19, 2010

High Ambitions


Well a week after being home, I can now tell you my thoughts on accomplishing four goals a month was just  too high of an ambition! 

I want the changes in simplifying our lives to be permanent. I want them to be life changing, not just fleeting passion or excitement. I want to make a difference in my family's lives. I want to change.

Therefore, I am amending my previous post. I am taking things slower- slow and steady wins the race! 

New goals... Rest of December... SURVIVE! I know many of you have or have more than three kids. While I am doing well, I am not a fan of change. I need to find my new "normal" and embrace it. 

January- I am going to be focusing on eating all meals at home and trying to find a menu plan that works for our family. Often, I think the idea of menu plans is a good idea and jump on the band wagon. And even more often, the way that someone suggests just isn't the right fit for me and my family. 

With that being said, I am going to be trying all different things dealing with menu planning and hopefully, if time allows, share them along the way.

After I master those two goals, I will move onto another goal. One thing I can tell you is that we are going to begin cloth diapering when Kristian is ready. I enjoy it and I enjoy sharing the "fluff" journey. So stay tuned. Take the ride to simplify with me! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Resolve to Simplify!
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator