Friday, December 3, 2010

Simply Read...


There are A LOT of awesome resources out there that are inspirational and help you keep simplicity in mind. I find the more I keep up to date on reading some of these, the more in touch I am with who I am moving toward.

The trick is to not get boggled down and spend a lot of time on the computer. I know a trick that has been working for me lately is to set a goal of finishing something (within reason) such as unloading the dishwasher and after the goal is accomplished, I allow myself to sit down for an allotted amount of computer time. Two things are accomplished with just a little motivation, actually more - I enjoy reading these blogs, I motivate myself into doing something that I really would rather not do, I find good information and tips and I work towards something that is important to me.

Therefore, I am going to do something that I have never done. I am going to start a list on the right side of the blog which shows all the blogs that I look into on a daily basis. Some are spiritual information, some are food and natural living inspiration and some I just enjoy. So.. How about you take a looksy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Resolve to Simplify!
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator