Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Right - Hand Men....

I'm not really sure that these can be classified as "men" but I'm so very sure that in this season of my life I could not live without them!

In my last post tried to convey just how sickly the littles in my home have been and just how much puke and snot I have been cleaning up. Buckets of puke and boxes of snotty tissues and crying and whining and oh.. wait I will get back to the scheduled post...

Also, I have often alluded to the fact I am totally and awesomely in love with all things natural. It all started ... Okay. I digress yet again. That is another story for another day.

Back to my two right - hand men...

I am one of those people who grew up in a home where bleach was used on all and everything. "Bleach it!" was my dad's motto for everything. Therefore, when I think clean I think bleach. If it doesn't have that strong smell, it isn't clean. As you can guess, bleach and asthmatics do not go hand and hand. I had to find something which was natural and safe for my home and children as well as give me the peace of "smelling clean". Enter - Basic- G.

Basic-G is a  germicidal cleaner. It is an EPA-registered product that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes like no other product I know. Basic -G effectively kills nearly 50 known pathogens, i.e. Salmonella, Candida, Fungi, Staph, E.Coli, Herpes, and HIV 1; in pet areas, it destroys Feline Leukemia and Rabies. Basic-G is highly concentrated; it only takes ½ ounce/gal of water. Basic G is the most economical product out there!


I also have come to adore BioKleen Bac-Out. It has been such a blessing on all the sheets and clothes which are housing nasty stains from uh.. hm.. giving your child grapes before a huge vomiting session. Besides it's stain taking out ability, Bac-Out also neutralizes odor. I can spray it and let the dirty sheets and clothing lay on the floor without wanting to puke myself due to the awful smell. How awesome is that?



These two products have saved our clothes and sheets, floors and stairs and will, hopefully, eventually help us turn our germ environment around! Not only have they saved material things, these products have saved Mama's sanity and that my friends is a Thing that I love!

*Shaklee and BioKleen have not given me any perks for writing this post. I just want to get the word out on these awesome products. This post is linked to Things I love Thursday. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Resolve to Simplify!
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator