Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oldies but Goodies

My mom and dad recently gave Andy and me their old computer. They have had it for a long time (but kept much nicer with no littles "helping"). When I say long time, I mean they got it when I was in high school.

A couple of days, I was looking through my user page and found some pictures. They are truly "oldies but goodies". Hope y'all get a good laugh when you look through them! :)


Hope you enjoyed this stroll down memory lane with me and maybe had a few good laughs! Maybe next time, I will break out the ones of Andy in the folder entitled "blackmail" but then again, maybe not... I'm sure he has some good ones of me through the years! :)
 


2 comments:

Courtney said...

Aww.... I love them!

Anonymous said...

So great! You all were such "babies" :) How fun!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Resolve to Simplify!
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator