Thursday, December 30, 2010

Here We Go.... Menu Plan #1

Remember in this post how I got a little over-zealous and made a huge, exorbitant amount of goals? And then I got a little more realistic and wrote about how menu plans and eating at home are going to be my main focus?

Well here is my beginning attempt at menu planning and my journey to simply eating at home. To begin with, I am going to begin using recipes from others but will soon be coming up with some of my own and I will be posting them! :) Stay tuned!

I will posting breakfast and dinner menus for each day (we will be mostly eating leftovers for lunches), however I am posting lunch ideas for the next four days due to Andy having some time off.

Friday 12/31/10:
egg burrito casserole, fried apples (these ARE my recipes and I will be sharing them soon!)
ham and scalloped potatoes, peaches
Cousin Vinny's pizza for the New Year!

Saturday 1/1/11:
Grandma's house for New Year's brunch
BBQ pork, Hoppin' John, greens, grapes, New Year's Cake

Sunday 1/2/11:
oatmeal, fruit
taco nachos, salsa
roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans

Monday 1/3/11:
pancakes, blueberries, fried apples
soup, grilled cheese
ham, parsley potatoes, glazed carrots

Tuesday 1/4/11:
applesauce bread
white chicken chili, salad, corn bread

Wednesday 1/5/11:
eggs, smoothies, fruit
hamburgers, oven fries, salad

Thursday 1/6/11:
baked oatmeal
re-run/sandwiches/buffet nite

Friday 1/7/11:
sweet potato muffins
chicken and dumplings, salad

Saturday 1/8/11:
waffles, sausage
ham sandwiches, green beans, salad

What's cookin' in your kitchen? Any goals or resolutions that you are working on?

*This post is linked to MPM at Organized Junkie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Resolve to Simplify!
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator